Thursday, December 6, 2012

On Dreams and Goals...

All I really want to do is spend my life travelling the world, reading books that take my breath away, drinking all kinds of tea and occasionally write some thing. I mean is that too much to ask for?
Ok new life goal you guys.
I should have been born fabulously wealthy with no responsibilities. Then I could fulfill my dream of becoming a world-traveling bum.
I need some real goals...
How about my picture taking goal?!


Ok, so I've only taken one picture, but it kind of goes along with the top picture. I was reading A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway, and that is my bookmark that my college roommate got for me while she visited Mexico. Yep..traveling...great book...reignited desire to be a writer... If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment