Wednesday, December 5, 2012

On My Happiness Project pt 2...

So I think I have been doing a relatively good job on keeping to my November goals. I've had a lot of help, thanks to my roommate (and best friend), who has been waking up a little earlier to pack my lunch and make me breakfast. This has helped me save time in the morning and eat better. I don't know how I end up with such good friends, but I am extremely lucky like that :)
The only goal I haven't kept to is to cook more. My roommate has been doing all the cooking since she is on that Paleo Diet, but at least we no longer have food in the house that is easy to eat. EVERYTHING now requires cooking. Healthy food can be like that.

Goals for December:
1. Take more photos.
OK, so that has honestly been the only goal I could come up with for this month. I formed it after my trip to Chicago to visit James, where I took no pictures! The reason I did that is because a year or two ago I actually resolved to take LESS pictures so that I could try to be in the moment more and not focus so much on what Facebook would think of what I was doing while I was doing it. However, if I don't take any pictures, I feel that I am going to end up forgetting a lot of events, so I want to start taking more photos...without going completely overboard with it like some people I know who treat the picture taking as if it is the actual event.

Funny side note about this goal:
On my first night back in Arizona after Thanksgiving I actually had a dream about getting married (in a double wedding with Heidi Klum weirdly enough), and only at the end of my wedding did I realize that there had been no photographer, and when we checked other people's pictures, they were all of themselves and not of the actual wedding! I think that was my unconscious trying to tell me that this should be my December goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment