Wednesday, February 6, 2013

On How Moving Day is Fast Approaching...

Well, I move on February 25th, so I'm trying to enjoy as much mild weather as I can before heading to the freezing temperatures of Chicago.

I'm really excited guys. And really nervous.

I have my moving truck reserved and my brother's plane tickets bought. I am really glad he is flying out to drive with me. Not only will the drive be that much easier, but I am excited to get that time to spend with him before I'm almost 2,000 miles away (He still lives with my parents in San Diego County).

I got a freelance writing gig to keep me afloat while looking for a job. For that, I am grateful.

I have yet to tell my boss I am leaving. I'm not going to lie; I feel pretty guilty. I am the only in-office employee he has at this point and I know he wanted me to continue with him as his business transitions. But I'm afraid to tell him yet because he might let me go as soon as I tell him. I've decided to wait until I get my next paycheck before springing it on him. I hope he will be fine with it.

But I'm excited. I'm excited to be with James again. I'm excited to explore a new place.

I'm not excited to leave Rachel, but we'll be fine. I know it.

Deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment