Tuesday, February 19, 2013

On New Job Opportunities...

Yesterday was my last day of work, which gives me the rest of this week to pack and clean the house. Quitting was relatively painless. My boss was gracious and said he would give me a stellar recommendation, and the programmer who handles my day-to-day tasks even passed my name onto a friend who is looking for freelance writers, which sends me over the moon!

I was so afraid of being unemployed again, but with a fall-back freelance writing jobs already on hand and another job becoming available in the future, I don't think I'll have to worry about money too much while looking for a full-time job I will love. It just makes the moving process a little more stress free. It's funny though; I never thought I would be someone with connections. Just goes to show that sometimes everything works out just fine.

I hope I didn't jinx myself with this post...

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It can be a scary time but it sounds like you've got your head on straight and are ready for anything. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete