Monday, October 22, 2012

On Missing Him...

So James left today. I'm going to try not to be consumed by missing him, but I can't lie, it's going to affect me.
I'm just glad we had a pretty awesome weekend celebrating our anniversary and his last few days in AZ. We went to Gameworks, which is an arcade, stayed at the Aloft hotel in Phoenix and went to a really nice restaurant called the Keg. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
I don't know why I can't make normal faces in pictures...

So now that James is gone, I'll try to use my extra free time doing things I like: reading, painting...sobbing quietly into my pillow (joking on that last one!).
Hopefully my blog will be a little more interesting when I start my projects.

On another note, I can't wait till Halloween! I was planning on dressing as a Masquerade party goer, but now I'm thinking it might be easier to reuse my Panda costume from a couple years ago. I guess we'll see when Halloween gets closer. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment